View Profile Tainlorr

All 58 Audio Reviews

26 w/ Responses

THIS IS AMAZING

Very classically influenced song. Amazing work, good fellow. I don't think Newgrounds even deserves songs this good, to be honost.

I could use and orchestra like that ):

Very good work, best song on Newgrounds, no contest.

Nice

Real nice piece! Maybe a few more ethnic instruments? Also, am I the only one who hears the Imperial March (Darth Vader's Theme) rythm in this? Good work, man.

nihilath responds:

no, you are not the only one ;)

Pretty Good

Yeah, good job. It's a pretty decent start, but clearly you are more used to writing techno style dance beats in FL and just replaced your Piozone track with an EWQL Horn. The whole point is that the instruments are supposed to sound "real" hence "sampled." One lone french horn (and one string track) doesn't really fit in the song. Tip: Use the faster strings, like "18 Violins, Short, Mercado." Sounds like a sustain violin to me.. Also, try the reverb with EWQL, it's REALLY nice. Sorry to be picky, keep it up!

And yes. High Quality VSTs allow for SO MUCH MORE CREATIVATY.

Yarg!

Good old pirate music. I tried to write a Pirate song a few weeks ago.. It's not as good as this one though. Nice job.

Nice Work

Doesn't sound like Egypt at all, like previously mentioned. Also, VERY Hans Zimmer-esque. Keep it up!

Nice

Very beutiful peice of music. Only complaint is that the entire song is just general chord progressions.. Predictable, but they still sound amazing! Maybe try adding a few dischordant notes to keep it more interesting? Love the tempo change too. Keep it up man.

Amazing

I wish I had an orchestra to play my songs... Haha, this is AMAZING!!! Great job on orchestration. It retains a very classical feel. Keep it up!

Really Nice

Really nice song, could fit into a came like Runescape very nicely. RPG songs are fun to write (: and fun to review too. Anyway, keep up the good work.

Nice

Hey, nice job dude. Wish I could play piano as well as you. Percussion on this gets a little bit annoying, but it's really nice other than that!

tilman responds:

thanks a lot!! :D
unfortunately all of my tracks up here were produced
way to fast n therefore way to sloppy :)

(someday i'll be uploading a track,
unveiling my full capacities :P)

nice

Very nice, what software did you use for this? FL?

junkster775 responds:

No, Kore+Poi+other synth VSTs in Mixcraft :)

CHECK OUT MY WEBSITE: www.ethanreveresmith.com